2012. május 4., péntek

ZZS Ziggy Fun Train freebie

Nos... elérkezett a várva-várt nap :P amikor is útjára indul a Zig Zag blogtrain. Sok-sok állomással és rengeteg gyönyörű freebievel! Érdemes végigjárni minden állomást, mert a vonat legtöbb része csak korlátozott ideig lesz elérhető (május 7-ig)!


I love, love love the blogtrains... :))) and here is the next, huge and fantastic Zig Zag blogtrain.  
It contains 26 stops, and I think all stops are beautiful and amazing!!!

Don't miss any of the fun and check in at the Fun Place.

Íme az én részem a Secret Indulgences-ből/This is my part. I hope you like it!:



Innen jöttél/previous stop ----> Ocean Wide Designs

Itt vagy/you are here now ----> beedeesign

Ide tartasz/the next stop ----> Caramellche



10 megjegyzés:

CBH írta...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

Dawn írta...

Many thanks for your lovely kit!

DoggiNo írta...

Fabulous mini ! Loved those circular elements (don't really know if I should call them flowers ?)

Eclectic3720 írta...

Love this... thanks! Happy iNSD!

malaika ♥ írta...

thank u for participating in this cool blogtrain! thanks again.

inmybox írta...

There's something nicely solid about this kit. Not necessarily totally masculine, but I think this could be used to scrap a lot of different types of stories. Thanks for the gift! Happy iNSD!

Shuckclod írta...

Thank you...

Elizabeth Lucy írta...

Thanks so much.

Marlene írta...

Thank you very much!!

Kisnyul írta...

nagyon a mostani színeim...vittem, köszönöm!